See this over at Engadget....free stuf at Best Buy???

koolmmm3

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2009
I call my local Best Buy store and they said "YES" it's free, and to come in and pick one up, they can do the install or we can do it. It's our choice :)

icecrystal23

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2010
Does anyone know how the invisibleSHIELD sides compare in thickness to the SGP Ultra Clear EX kit? I have the Ultra Clear on the sides of my phone now, but it makes it too think for my Speck fitted case (the case is VERY fitted). I'm wondering if this side protection would be better fit-wise?

oChaos Nine

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2010
The ZAGG front screen protectors are pretty thick IMO, have never used the sides but I'm guessing they'd be the same thickness.

Hennesie2000

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2007
Maryland
Does anyone know how the invisibleSHIELD sides compare in thickness to the SGP Ultra Clear EX kit? I have the Ultra Clear on the sides of my phone now, but it makes it too think for my Speck fitted case (the case is VERY fitted). I'm wondering if this side protection would be better fit-wise?
I have the SGP EX on the front and back but i didnt use the sides because it was soo thick. I have lucky labs vinyl decals in clear on the sides and you cant tell it is there. It fits great in the hard snap on case I have.

asleep

macrumors 68040
Sep 26, 2007
Best Buy giving out free poop ..... you are responsible for removing & cleaning up the sticky stuff later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.