Sell iPhone 4 in anticipation of 4s or 5 release?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by malibuboats91, Sep 30, 2011.

1. malibuboats91 macrumors regular

I have a iPhone 4 right now that I bought last November. I saw that you can sell it on nextworth.com for $250 and have 21 days to send it to them. Now I was thinking that I would sell it to them on Monday night right before they change the deal. Then I can wait till the new iphone is out before I send mine in or cancel the order to them if it is not released. Does this sound like a good idea to get my money back plus another $50 from what I paid? Do you guys think that AT&T will be running the deal that they had with the iPhone 4's where you could upgrade from your 3gs with another 2 year contract and $200?? Any suggestions on this deal would be great! I have been watching all the different rumors going around and am overly anxious to get one, as I'm sure all of you are. Thanks!

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

3. jca24 macrumors 6502a

jca24

4. malibuboats91 thread starter macrumors regular

Do you think that att will run the deal where an existing iPhone user can upgrade? I was thinking if I sell it on that website then I have the 21 days of leeway to wait for the release if it happens.

5. imac9556 macrumors 6502a

I just sold my iPhone 4 for $385 cash. You can get much more via private party sales.
    Check whether you are eligible: go to the phone app, then dial pad. Dial #NEW* and then you will get a text to see whether you are qualified for the subsidized pricing.

6. malibuboats91 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm eligible July of 2012 and my dad the main line is November of 2011. Do you guys remember what the promo was to the the 4 if you had a 4gs? I thought it was just any existing iPhone customer could get the new iPhone with a new 2 year contract and $200