I have a iPhone 4 right now that I bought last November. I saw that you can sell it on nextworth.com for $250 and have 21 days to send it to them. Now I was thinking that I would sell it to them on Monday night right before they change the deal. Then I can wait till the new iphone is out before I send mine in or cancel the order to them if it is not released. Does this sound like a good idea to get my money back plus another $50 from what I paid? Do you guys think that AT&T will be running the deal that they had with the iPhone 4's where you could upgrade from your 3gs with another 2 year contract and $200?? Any suggestions on this deal would be great! I have been watching all the different rumors going around and am overly anxious to get one, as I'm sure all of you are. Thanks!