Selling iPhone 4s 64GB AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kalexn, Oct 28, 2012.

1. kalexn macrumors 6502

Hey everyone. My mom is upgrading and she has an iPhone 4s that I am going to sell for her. I am thinking I should definitely sell it on Craigslist vs. eBay because that way people can actually see it etc.

How much would you sell it for? It is a 64GB AT&T iPhone. It has always been in a case and is in good condition. I have not been able to scan it over but I know she isn't one to drop her phone and such.

Thanks so much!!

2. ben824 macrumors regular

I sold my 4S 32 GB for $360. I was told going rate could get $450 for the 4S with that much storage but the average user does not need that much space so finding someone looking for a used iPhone with a ton of storage and willing to pay that kind of premium is rare. I had to recover the cost of my 5 so I was trying to get it sold quickly. I would scan through your local craigslist adds and see what other 64GB units in your area are going for and start somewhere near what others are selling for. If you can hold out for the higher price keep it higher. If you need to sell it quickly then price it lower then what others on craigslist in your area are going for.

3. numberforty1 macrumors 6502

numberforty1

i just sold my 4s which was in pristine condition, all original accessories not used, and box, 3 cases and a extra chraging cable , 16GB for $380 Canadian

i'd think you could get $400- $450