Selling iPhone 4s w/ Speck case for £500: Good price or not?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Totty1987, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Totty1987 macrumors regular

I currently have a listing on craiglist for my 4s and I've recieved 3 offers. Shall I sell or increase the price or wait until the new iphone is announced on Sept 12th?

All input is welcome

2. daveishere macrumors 6502a

daveishere

What condition is it in? Do you have another phone you can use while you wait for your 5?

3. 617aircav Suspended

So you really don't what to do with your phone, deciding to sell or not sell is not rocket science. Personally I wouldn't sell it until I have seen and want the next iPhone.

4. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I'd wait until I had the new phone in my hand before selling my old one. That's just me though.

5. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

September 12th is just a rumored date, and nothing set in stone... I'd hold on to it until the new iPhone is released and you have it in your hand.

Edit: Didn't see the official news... Anyways I'd still wait till the 12th to at least see what it looks like.

6. Totty1987 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanx for all the comments. I just feel once the new iphone is released I won't be able to command such a price for the phone. £500 is very good for a used phone in pristine condition.

7. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

I'm glad you edited because folks were bound to stone you bro :cool:

8. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

Yeah I know... I actually wasn't even going to bother editing it, but I realized all the trolls are out today and someone was bound to comment on it. :D

9. Taylor-C macrumors 6502a

TBH, I dont think that you'd get anymore... you only get around £315 for your spec from phone 'recyclers' - so £500 is a good deal!