Selling iPhone to upgrade, opinions needed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CiccioAtSea, Jun 24, 2012.

1. CiccioAtSea macrumors regular

CiccioAtSea

I finally decided to sell my 16Gb iPhone 4s to upgrate to the 32 Gb version; actually 16Gb are not enough for my needings.

Working (and living) on a cruise ship does not help me, I can't simply put it on Ebay as I would do at home so I'm preparing a flyer that I'll put on the crew board... do you think the price is ok? any advice?

Bacically I want to get as more money as I can (to avoid spending too much for the upgrade) but I do not want to ask too much..

thanks for your opinions

View attachment untitled.bmp

{EDIT} Sorry but I really do not know ho to post pics properly.....

2. aneftp macrumors 68040

A cruise ship is perfect for selling. Many clients (tourists) with cash!

Ask your supervisor if it's ok to put a flyer to advertise on board.

3. quietstormSD macrumors 6502a

quietstormSD

Nice flyer. But honestly, for what your including along with a factory unlocked iPhone 4S, even if 16GB. You can sell it for much more. (assuming a 1 EUR = 1.25 US Dollar exchange rate). What about the USB cable and headphones though? Not that anyone would want to buy used earbuds. lol

1 rubber white bumper
    1 aluminum light blue bumper
    1 charging case with built-in battery
    1 silicone case
    1 leather sleeve
    1 regular charger
    1 car charger

(All with no sales tax - mind you, or whatever it's called in Europe)

4. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

It won't work on every carrier only GSM carriers though worth putting that down. Nice poster though if I saw it I'll read it.

5. CiccioAtSea thread starter macrumors regular

CiccioAtSea

no way :-(

Unfortunately there's no way that I can sell it to guests, it's not allowed... moreover I'm part of the top management onboard so I can not even immagine me dealing with some guest about my iPhone, it would be a matter of professional immagine and trustability I suppose...

the nice side of the thing is that I do not have any supervisor (at least nont onboard, he's in the head office on the other side of the planet :D )

Thanks anyway to everybody for your answers :D

6. CiccioAtSea thread starter macrumors regular

CiccioAtSea

Actually I lost my headphones long time ago, exactly the same day I got the phone :p . I never used the original set as I have a BT for phone uses and my skullcandies for music and gaming...

For the overall price I am trying to keep it down... travelling all around the world gives to crewmembers the opportunity to find very good deals ashore so I have to "beat" any competitors.

Hopefully I'll sell it very quickly, the crew onboard is mainly young (with good moneys in the pocket) and the iPhone is always one of the most wanted and desired "gadget" (other one is the iPad.... :D )