Selling my 4S question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Poly, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Poly macrumors 6502

Anyone have experience in selling the 4S? Mine is black, without SIM lock or branding, 16GB and from october 2011. It basically looks like brand new and it comes with the original box and all accessoiries besides the earpods. Additionally I have apple sock, a case from InCase and one out of silicone.

How much may I get for it? My cousin offered me 280€....But keep in mind, I won't sell it before the 5S is announced.

2. jer04 macrumors regular

jer04

It really depends on where you are selling your phone. €280 sounds alright to me, as in australia that's around AU$400. according to eBay, the resell value is about AU$450, but after all those fees from eBay and PayPal, you would pretty much end up getting AU$400 real cash anyway.

Additional accessories wouldn't yield you a lot more. They are more or less just bonus to the buyer.

3. chumawumba macrumors 6502

chumawumba

Sell it before 5S is announced.

As soon as 5S releases the value of the 4S will go down.

4. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

$280 euros? Damn I'd take that in a heartbeat. Are they really that much more valuable in Europe? That's ~$365. I just sold my Verizon 4S for $240 US this week and was happy.

5. Poly thread starter macrumors 6502

I just checked ebay myself(sorry i'm stupid)....they go off for 250€ to 350€. Depends on the condition, but since mine is in perfect shape i'd totally get 350€.

And my little brother just told me he also wants it, so i'll probably give it to him for 280€ :)