Sen. Craig Thomas (R-WY) in serious condition

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by clevin, Jun 4, 2007.

1. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

2. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

So essentially what you're saying is that some retard has leukemia. Nice.

3. Swarmlord macrumors 6502a

Swarmlord

I believe as of this posting that he's passed on. The reporter pointed out that three candidates will be selected by the party and the winner selected from those three to finish out the term.

4. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Whatever his views, I'm sorry to see another death from AML.

Why is that article dated tomorrow (June 5)? I know we're a little behind in time zone here on the Pacific coast, but it's not June 5 yet on the Atlantic coast of the U.S. either.

It says he died "yesterday". Meaning today, right?

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I usually try to post something about how we can criticize because to the dead one only owes the truth, but at the same time remember that, even if we disagreed with them (and I did in this case) he's a human being who's life has been lost to a terrible disease. I'm sure his family is upset at his passing and I offer my sympathy. But we all know how these things go. Someone will say something (even worse than what has been said) and this will all devolve into name calling. Happens on both sides of the aisle.

R.I.P., even if I didn't like you very much as a politician.

6. clevin thread starter macrumors G3

clevin

well, when i posted, he was still alive. and I didn't expect him to pass away.