Senator Elizabeth Warren to endorse Wall Street crony, pro-Iraq War neocon for President

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jun 8, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Well, so much for principles.

2. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

OK, my first page of PRSI threads is showing the first 50. In posting new threads, you and jkcerda are tied 9-9.

3. caesarp macrumors 6502a

Good. Thanks for posting.

4. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

Chief Liarwatha is crooked as river. Full of sheet like rabbits back after big bear wipes butt with it.

unfortunately she has a senate seat for life

5. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Like Kasey Kasem said, don't stop reaching for the stars.

How many Steve Knight threads in your Top 50?

6. Jess13, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I have said it here before, and I’ll say it here again: Elizabeth Warren’s a fraud.

7. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

Not even close to you guys.

8. Tmelon macrumors 6502a

I don't see what's so surprising. Who did you expect her to endorse? Trump?

9. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

The option to endorse no one is always there. Just saying.

10. FieldingMellish Suspended

Hiawhopper's got nobody else to endorse. Bern's gonna go up in a meteoric fireball.

11. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I don't think so. Her focus is almost entirely on domestic issues, and as far as I've seen she's never really had a problem with the country's foreign policy. She is exactly what she presents herself to be. The problem is many people get in stuck in their heads that a champion for average joes at home does not mean they care at all about the foreign policies we pursue.

She's good on Economics, some social issues, and that's pretty much it.

12. 0007776 Suspended

Good, maybe it can start to bring more Sanders supporters over so we won't have to worry about a president Trump.

13. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Key words: "will soon"

Or, more pinpointed, the use of future tense that inevitably turns possible news into tabloid trash. Let's see the media report news and not claims.

14. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Doesn't matter. You people still don't get it. We already hate Trump much more than we can ever dislike Hillary, and that won't change between now and November.

#NeverTrump

15. 0007776 Suspended

Yep, the Republicans should have nominated Kasich, I would have seriously considered voting for them if that was the case, but I will never vote for Trump or anyone that he has endorsed (unless they publicly disavow the endorsement).

16. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Exactly! They could have had this election in the bag. They did this to themselves. No sympathy here. The party of stupid lives on.

17. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

She's endorsing tonight on the Rachel Maddow show. MSNBC has been advertising it all day. Though doesn't kind of take the wind out of the sails when you already announce the announcement?

But regardless.......yay. :D

18. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

You and Jess13 should start a club. Not much of a story here, Democrat Politicians unifying behind their nominee before the General...

19. FieldingMellish Suspended

Warren: Useless politician riding Trump's coat tails to notoriety, as has her false heritage claim to grasp at the benefits reserved for Indians.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

I'm a minority so my threads are worth double :p

21. Meister Suspended

Meister

But Steve makes up for it with the content.

Usually his threads are about random stuff like Jethro Hillbilly shooting himself in the foot, maths assignments or somebody, somewhere pushing someone.

I have no idea how he gets away with it but I find it inspirational.

22. caesarp macrumors 6502a

Jess -- are you a person? I assume so. Well Warren cares about helping people -- i.e. you? So why would you not like her? Seriously, I don't get how anyone doesn't like politicians that seek to help the average person. Unless you are an elite, you should be for Warren. What am I missing? Are you not an average person?

My wife is in banking. Her fellow bankers were like -- we hate Warren, she wants to hurt the banking industry. A. No -- she wants to make it work better for the average person. (Even if every banking/consumer policy was implemented that Warren said, the big banks would still make a healthy profit, its not like they will die completely). B. Are you a person first -- or your job first? Jobs come and go -- since we are all people, ya gotta like politicians that want to help people - no?

Its like lawyers against tort reform. They are like, oh no, less torts is bad for business. Really, lawyers will lose their jobs if we have tort reform? I'm a lawyer and I'm for tort reform. Cause I'm a person first.

23. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

What do you mean am I a person? Are you trying to imply that I am possibly among the unnamed list vrDrew suggested might be “robots,” as he said in earlier comment today or last night?

I used to like Elizabeth Warren, then she unforgivably earlier this year voted No on Rand Paul’s Audit The Fed Senate bill. Warren, Mrs. FightBigCriminalBanks, votes against fighting the biggest.

Elizabeth Warren: Useless Fraud.

24. caesarp macrumors 6502a

I actually meant, not that you are a robot, but to focus your thinking as opposed to one particular vote you didn't like. Clearly Warren is generally for people. If you are a "people" how can you not like her. So you didn't like one thing she did -- you write her off for all time? Who else in the Senate fighting for the average person?

And I don't know the specifics of the Rand thing -- did Warren give a reason she was against it? Maybe write her staff and see what they say.

25. SHNXX macrumors 68000

Pocahontas will do what is expedient for her, like pretending to be a Native American when expedient.