Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thewhitehart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 9, 2005
The town without George Bailey
Can someone tell me if I’m wrong? I’m on 13.3.1 beta 1, and the option for sending an article from the News app to Safari, which was once default IIRC, has been buried under the “More” menu in the share sheet?

If so, c’mon Apple. Make it easier for me to share information with non-Apple users, not harder. If I’m wrong, a correction is appreciated. Many Android users have told me they cannot access Apple News links.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Can someone tell me if I’m wrong? I’m on 13.3.1 beta 1, and the option for sending an article from the News app to Safari, which was once default IIRC, has been buried under the “More” menu in the share sheet?

If so, c’mon Apple. Make it easier for me to share information with non-Apple users, not harder. If I’m wrong, a correction is appreciated. Many Android users have told me they cannot access Apple News links.

Unfortunately you are correct, Apple buried it.
However, once I used Safari, it showed up as a selectable item without going into [More].

Reactions: thewhitehart

thewhitehart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 9, 2005
The town without George Bailey
Unfortunately you are correct, Apple buried it.
However, once I used Safari, it showed up as a selectable item without going into [More].
Thanks. I know it’s losing Apple revenue by making it easily accessible, but... can’t we make things easier to use rather than harder? Old records get played here a lot, I know. But I do miss the old Apple.

Reactions: dk001
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.