Sep 21 Order with October shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chaudhry747, Oct 8, 2013.

1. chaudhry747 macrumors member

Ordered Gold 16Gb on September 21st and still no information at all (still showing october shipping) Please share your story...... has any one got any update on their order?

2. mt12 macrumors newbie

Same..ordered 16gb gold on sept 21st..still processing..

However did get an email from Apple last friday (4th oct)

"Thank you for your recent iPhone 5s order. As you may know, demand has been incredible, and we appreciate your patience.

Your iPhone 5s is scheduled to ship in October . We will email you a more specific ship date shortly.

For the most up-to-date delivery information, visit Order Status on the Apple Online Store. And if you already have an iPhone, the easiest way to check your order status, including delivery information, is to use the Apple Store app.

We look forward to getting your iPhone 5s to you as soon as possible.

The Apple Online Store"

3. Demonface macrumors 6502a

I ordered two devices on September 20th @ 8:24am and Im in the same situation . Still no definite delivery date still says "October".

4. Roboclaw macrumors member

Snap. 16GB Gold ordered on the 21st. No progress at all yet...

5. Ahmed Almarzooq macrumors newbie

No Changes !

:(I ordered two devices Gold 16GB TMO on September 23th . delivery date still says "October" and processing item.

6. chaudhry747 thread starter macrumors member

That is what every one is saying, i dont get the point that why they are taking so much time. i went to two apple stores yesterday, at grand central and one in soho, both has no information as well..

7. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

I'm getting my phone Thursday, and I only ordered 50 minutes after launch. Those of you waiting for Gold phones that were ordered late on launch day or after that will still have a couple of weeks I bet. It's the reality. I know it's frustrating, but apple has to fill launch day orders first.

8. laurasaur25 macrumors member

You should check your status. I haven't checked since this morning so I'm not sure when it changed but it now says "Preparing for Shipment" (!!!!) I ordered a 16 GB Gold Verizon on 9/21 at about 3PM

9. rockalittle85 macrumors newbie

AT&T 16gb gold 5s ordered on Sept 21. Still processing. :rolleyes: