Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
What's your estimated arrival to your nearest Apple/Cell Provider store?

I'm personally going to my local Verizon. Can't hassle with going to an Apple Store.

Probably get there at 5:30am for the 7am opening..

Natesac

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2008
Dallas,Tx
I'll be getting to best buy super early. Did the stupid buy back program on my 4S and gave it back in June. Had a $450 best buy card burning a hole in my wallet for months.

There's no way to pre order through best buy is there?

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
I'll be getting to best buy super early. Did the stupid buy back program on my 4S and gave it back in June. Had a $450 best buy card burning a hole in my wallet for months.

There's no way to pre order through best buy is there?

You and me both...Friday you can preorder. But dont get your hopes up we will have the phone on the 21st last year they were terrible in filling orders....per forum posts. I have a best gift card for $405.

The preorder starts Friday with Best Buy per my store.

Natesac

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2008
Dallas,Tx
You and me both...Friday you can preorder. But dont get your hopes up we will have the phone on the 21st last year they were terrible in filling orders....per forum posts. I have a best gift card for $405.

The preorder starts Friday with Best Buy per my store.

Looks like good camping weather next week :)

mojo pin

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2012
Midwest,US
I'm pretty fortunate in that I live in a fairly small city where there really hasn't been much of a line in the past. A friend who works at Verizon told me that they've never run out of phones as long as you got there within a few/several hours after they open. They open at 6:00 am on launch day so I'll probably get there around 5:45. Hopefully I won't have any problems! I'm super excited!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.