Status
Not open for further replies.

taeclee99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Anywhere but here
From Yahoo News:

The trial began Wednesday for a woman accused of slicing off her estranged boyfriend's penis. Delmy Margoth Ruiz said she attacked her ex-boyfriend because he had been unfaithful and had physically abused her.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/kprc/20050720/lo_kprc/2835824

My cousin who is a medical student at Baylor was one of the medical assistants in the OR when they brought the dis-membered ex-boyfriend in.
He said they were able to create a new penis for the man by transplanting fat from another part of the body to the nether-region in question. Apparently the man will have to use a pump to regain use of his unit.

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
Tell you what, its amazing what surgery can do nowadays.

I'm on First Aid training this week and all the videos I've had to watch about horrific stuff have been truely amazing (when they explain someone lived after injuries).

He may have to use a pump, but thats better than nothing isnt it!

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When will the women learn, you remove the balls to modify the male's behavior.

Plus this will also eliminate any chance of him reproducing.

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2003
Sun Baked said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*snip*

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
taeclee99 said:
The trial began Wednesday for a woman accused of slicing off her estranged boyfriend's penis. Delmy Margoth Ruiz said she attacked her ex-boyfriend because he had been unfaithful and had physically abused her
So who was in charge of collecting evidence in that case. :eek:

taeclee99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Anywhere but here
pulsewidth947 said:
Tell you what, its amazing what surgery can do nowadays.

I'm on First Aid training this week and all the videos I've had to watch about horrific stuff have been truely amazing (when they explain someone lived after injuries).

He may have to use a pump, but thats better than nothing isnt it!
yes, but what is the use of a pump because he will never regain the same sensation down there ever again.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
taeclee99 said:
According to my cousin who witnessed the procedure, the new penis looks pretty realistic of course without the reebok logos anywhere in sight!!!!
Sounds like the Nike swoosh strikes again... :eek:

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
mgargan1 said:
for the slow people in the crowd... me, could you explain that joke please?
I'm not too sure, but I think it's in referrence to the basketball sneakers w/ the circular pump on the tongue. From the 90's. They were quite popular and have now found a huge retro market demand.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Sun Baked said:

I whole-heartedly agree. Except if I caught my man cheating on me, it would NOT be a simple, relatively pain free snip. No siree.

steve jr.

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2005
Akron, OH
Haha. I think this man deserves a moment of silence....................silence over. and reproduction is probably not out of the question. they will probably have to retrive the "sample" another way if the twins are still in tact. The penis is just the delivery channel.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
mgargan1 said:
do you think he got to choose the size of it?
The pump that was inserted will allow for him to make that decision. He is very luck that he could take advantage of modern surgical techniques. I would have like to be present to view that surgery. It may depend on the kind of damage done as to wether sperm will still be useful.

Wow is she gets the full 20 years, she will have plenty of time to think about what she has done. :( :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.