Sex on the High Street!

mpw

Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
Following a sucessful trial in Scotland the high street chemist 'Superdrug' is now selling a range of vibrators in all it's UK stores.

I wonder if they'll be in a little curtained area at the back?

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Had a feeling you'd be first to reply.

Is the product water submersible?

wrxguy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2005
Deepest Regions of Hell
and what does this have to with mac's? or anything computer related??
I personally think that advertising a fake penis on this site is a dumb ass thing to do

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
wrxguy said:
I personally think that advertising a fake penis on this site is a dumb ass thing to do
its the community forums, and its not being advertised

to leekohler:
you know it would cause an outrage if something like this wasn't regulated to the 'sex shops' imagine Walgreens carrying one of these, how many people would protest and have a fit, people here aren't very openminded.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
wrxguy said:
Jealous over your imaginary girlfriend's preferential choice for clitoral arousal?

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
PlaceofDis said:
iyou know it would cause an outrage if something like this wasn't regulated to the 'sex shops' imagine Walgreens carrying one of these, how many people would protest and have a fit, people here aren't very openminded.
While I agree w/ you.. I must also... HAHAHA laugh... a lot of people use 'personal massagers' as sex toys-- and those are sold at Target, Walgreens, etc. :p ;)

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
devilot76 said:
While I agree w/ you.. I must also... HAHAHA laugh... a lot of people use 'personal massagers' as sex toys-- and those are sold at Target, Walgreens, etc. :p ;)
oh i know, its quite sad and pathetic

mpw

Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
devilot76 said:
Ooh. It's purdy. It's looks tiny... is it really a vibrator?!
That's the wand from the Durex Play range. As for water submersible, I don't know but it is the only one in range designed for full penetration.

wrxguy said:
The top of the range model has a USB port to hook up to iChat. ;)

greatdevourer

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2005
Heh, and here was me thinking those pole-dancers round that lamppost (from when I went to London recently) had gone a step further ;)

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Lacero said:
I present to you the FuFme ™.
oh my god, tell me that is a joke!

really though, on topic:

people are so uptight about sex and masterbation sometimes, i am sure i don't need to elaborate but lets just say that it's a bit prude and lame to be so hush hush about these matters. it's even worse in the US. [sigh]

good. vibrators on ailse 5.

mpw

Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
iBlue said:
...vibrators on ailse 5.
Clean up in ailse 5!

I wonder how long before the TV advert start? Can you imagine Energizer using these to replace the bunny in their battery adverts!