Sex on the High Street!

mpw

Guest
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
6,364
1
Following a sucessful trial in Scotland the high street chemist 'Superdrug' is now selling a range of vibrators in all it's UK stores.

I wonder if they'll be in a little curtained area at the back?
 

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
6,639
2
Had a feeling you'd be first to reply.

Is the product water submersible?
 

wrxguy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2005
571
0
Deepest Regions of Hell
and what does this have to with mac's? or anything computer related??
I personally think that advertising a fake penis on this site is a dumb ass thing to do
 

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
19,232
4
wrxguy said:
and what does this have to with mac's? or anything computer related??
I personally think that advertising a fake penis on this site is a dumb ass thing to do
its the community forums, and its not being advertised

to leekohler:
you know it would cause an outrage if something like this wasn't regulated to the 'sex shops' imagine Walgreens carrying one of these, how many people would protest and have a fit, people here aren't very openminded.
 

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
6,639
2
wrxguy said:
I personally think that advertising a fake penis on this site is a dumb ass thing to do
Jealous over your imaginary girlfriend's preferential choice for clitoral arousal?
 

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
15,532
2
PlaceofDis said:
iyou know it would cause an outrage if something like this wasn't regulated to the 'sex shops' imagine Walgreens carrying one of these, how many people would protest and have a fit, people here aren't very openminded.
While I agree w/ you.. I must also... HAHAHA laugh... a lot of people use 'personal massagers' as sex toys-- and those are sold at Target, Walgreens, etc. :p ;)
 

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
19,232
4
devilot76 said:
While I agree w/ you.. I must also... HAHAHA laugh... a lot of people use 'personal massagers' as sex toys-- and those are sold at Target, Walgreens, etc. :p ;)
oh i know, its quite sad and pathetic
 

mpw

Guest
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
6,364
1
devilot76 said:
Ooh. It's purdy. It's looks tiny... is it really a vibrator?!
That's the wand from the Durex Play range. As for water submersible, I don't know but it is the only one in range designed for full penetration.

wrxguy said:
and what does this have to with mac's? or anything computer related??
I personally think that advertising a fake penis on this site is a dumb ass thing to do
The top of the range model has a USB port to hook up to iChat. ;)
 

greatdevourer

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2005
1,996
0
Heh, and here was me thinking those pole-dancers round that lamppost (from when I went to London recently) had gone a step further ;)
 

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
19,174
15
London, England
Lacero said:
I present to you the FuFme ™.
oh my god, tell me that is a joke!



really though, on topic:

people are so uptight about sex and masterbation sometimes, i am sure i don't need to elaborate but lets just say that it's a bit prude and lame to be so hush hush about these matters. it's even worse in the US. [sigh]

good. vibrators on ailse 5.
 

mpw

Guest
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
6,364
1
iBlue said:
...vibrators on ailse 5.
Clean up in ailse 5!

I wonder how long before the TV advert start? Can you imagine Energizer using these to replace the bunny in their battery adverts!