SGP Neo Hybrid EX Metal or Neo Hybrid EX

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by etravel, Nov 15, 2012.

1. etravel macrumors newbie

Want to purchase today due to the Spigen 20% off sale! Which to do for a bumper case the Neo Hybrid Ex Metal or the Neo Hybrid Ex..gift for a younger person (19 years) and not sure if one is preferable to the other or if they are about the same! Looking at the Infinity white or sherbet pink..or the silver or blue metal..ugh have to bite the bullet and make a decision! :)

2. malias4 macrumors 6502a

malias4

What is the color of the iphone?
    I ve ordered 2 days ago the metal one in black n slate color for my black iphone5.

The silicon is black color matching the phone glass and the plastic/carbon color is slate, meaning is matching the side and back color of the iphone..

Hope it ll look nice :(

3. etravel thread starter macrumors newbie

color

the iphone we purchased for her is white..

4. lovetamarav macrumors regular

If you want a girls perspective ... I have the Neo Hybrid satin silver, but would love the sherbet pink, it wasn't out when I bought mine. :)

5. etravel thread starter macrumors newbie

sgp

Thanks ChrisCC..good to get a guy's perspective too! The pink is cute..I like the white too but not sure if that's too boring or if it might end up getting dirty!:)

6. etravel thread starter macrumors newbie

sgp

ended up getting the Pink Sherbet and then got one of the Ultra thin in the soft clear also just in case!:)