SGP Neo Hybrid EX Series for verizon iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Josb0411, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Josb0411 macrumors newbie

I know SGP has come out with a few cases that are compatible with the verizon iPhone....does anyone know if they are plannign on upgrading the SGP Neo Hybrid EX Series to perfectly fit the verizon iPhone? I've seen pictures of the ATT iphone fit the verizon one but the mute button isnt centered...I know it's nitpicking but wondering if they will fix this

2. psyduckiee macrumors regular

I remember somewhere in a thread a user said he contacted SGP and they said it was on the way. Sorry but don't recall exactly which thread.

3. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

They told me they would possibly have for the verizon version roughly mid march. So I just went ahead and got the one they have available now it fits great besides the switch low in the cutout I don't mind it too much I just wanted the protection that it provides.

4. Element0f0ne macrumors newbie

I'm interested in this case for my Verizon iPhone. Could you provide any pictures of just how low the mute switch is?

5. kicko macrumors 65816

I'm planning on ordering this case too, a member here did have pics and the vibrate switch rides pretty much at the bottom of the cut out but still fits.

I would just wait until they adjust the molding. I bought a $2 tpu clear bumper off amazon and it fits just fine and offers some protection for now.

6. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

Incantation post the pics right now but if you search my post you will see them all I have the white carbon combo and yellow. You will see how the vibrate switch rest in the bumper.

7. Josb0411 thread starter macrumors newbie

Love Onthelo set up looks pretty sick! I'm gonna go with the same set up but I went with the all black. Thanks for the advice. I don't think I can wait a month to put a case on this so I kight just go with the AT&T version

8. whiteyanderson macrumors 6502

The current version does fit well. Just received an email from SGP that the NEO hybrids will be available in 4-5 weeks.

We are compiling a list of cases for the VZW iPhone as we find them. We'd welcome any contributions if you find a case that isn't on the list yet.

Here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1090627

9. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

Once they get the new ex bumpers I'll prolly order just the bands if I still feel the need to have that button more centered. I love my look right now and it's fully protected all around

10. Josb0411 thread starter macrumors newbie

Do we know If they sell just the outer band? Because if they do that's what I'll do I'll order now and update later when it comes out

11. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

I would assume so since they are so popular

12. whiteyanderson macrumors 6502

Man I just had a thought. I wish they would make them with the black antenna band markings. My silver one could pass for the real aluminum sides if only it had the markings.

13. Josb0411 thread starter macrumors newbie

Emailed them and they said they should I've the Verizon version in less than a month. They also said they would give full refund within 30 days as long as you return everything it came with ( even used screen protector). So I went and ordered it hopefully upgrade comes soon and I'll just return it and get the new one. Can't have this baby not protected for too long