SGP screen protector size comparison

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NM08SRT8, Sep 17, 2012.

1. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

Just thought I would show these since I just got them..

The SGP protectors are cut specifically to size, and the 4s PowerSupport example here have a few 8ths of a boarder around the actual cut of the protector.

I can explain more if need be.

Anyways,here you go.

[​IMG]

2. bt1988 macrumors member

How thick is the SGP film compared to the PowerSupport? My SGP films just shipped from Amazon. I've always used PowerSupport in the past, though. I liked that they were thicker compared to cheaper films.

3. rshroff2 macrumors 6502

i recieved the glas.t about a week ago. Hoping it fits or ill have to wait for spigen to send replacements free of charge.

4. metsjetsfan macrumors 65816

Interesting SGP got it right a few days before the 12th. They must have had the specs or took a big chance. For those who had it does it match the ip5 specs exactly based on apple's website? i know home button and front camera face woudl be hard to tell

5. bszelda macrumors newbie

I got the SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors. They arrived today. I'm going to leave them unopened until I have the iPhone 5 inhand so I can keep them clean :)

6. NM08SRT8 thread starter macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

They are a good thickness.. Hard to accurately tell since it has a front and back shield over the screen protector. I too only purchased power support, but didn't care to wait until they get their act together. It took them a few months to come out with the iPad 3 protectors and market them, when they were the same as the iPad 2...