Sharron Angle tells Hispanic Students they look Asian

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bradl, Oct 19, 2010.

1. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

The 'Tea Party' at its best. She just lost the entire Hispanic vote. If she stays like this with a little under a fortnight to go, Reid only needs to stay on the issues and keep his mouth shut, and he'll win.

Honestly, as a resident of both California and Nevada, it's going to come down to who makes the least gaffes. And right now, Angle just can't keep her mouth shut.

STORY

EDIT: Adding the YouTube clip to this as well so you can hear it straight from her mouth.

BL.

2. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

WTF does "I've been called the first Asian legislator in our Nevada State Assembly" mean? Who the hell called her that? :confused::confused:

3. likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

KEEP IT COMING REPUBLIBITCHES! its almost as if they want to lose these elections, i seriously cannot wait. I love when fox news pretends they're not pissed about republican losses even though they are all clearly pissed.

4. citizenzen macrumors 65816

If I were advising her, I'd spin it by saying, "Sharon doesn't see race... she just sees people." :rolleyes:

5. adroit macrumors 6502

adroit

Ummmmmmm, no actualy.

6. bradl thread starter macrumors 68040

bradl

And with this, she also has p****d off Canadians, in which she completely forgot that 3 of the surviving major Canadian airlines all supply Vegas with their biggest source of revenue: tourism. Air Canada, Air Transat, Westjet. Her mouth could result in a boycott of tourists from Canada, simply because there were a number of Canadians at the WTC as well.

I hope she keeps this up, and Reid capitalizes on it WELL.

BL.

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

It's unbelievable, the amount of stupidity that pours daily from the mouths of Angle, O'Donnell, Paladino and the rest.

And these people represent the party favored to win??? :eek:

8. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

They're shooting themselves in the foot. It's so good to see. Everyone go vote!

9. bradl thread starter macrumors 68040

bradl

A recent commentary published at KLAS-TV 8 in Las Vegas pretty much sums up my question from earlier.. Who else is left for Angle to Anger?

http://blogs.lasvegasnow.com/politics/2010/10/19/commentary-whos-left-for-angle-to-anger/

And this is the "Tea Party" in action... I still can't see how people on the Right can still defend and justify this crap.

BL.

10. dscuber9000 macrumors 6502a

I really don't understand how that race is even contestable. Do Nevadans want a majority leader representing them, or a complete moron who has no idea what she says as she says it, has no platform to run on (other than blame Harry Reid for every single thing, even if it is unrelated to politics), and will do exactly as Sarah Palin advises? Voting for her is just so much damage to the country.

11. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine