She created this mess and she knows it.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Oct 21, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

https://www.yahoo.com/news/take-the...ts-from-the-podesta-email-leak-194356162.html
    [​IMG]
    PLENTY more there, she is crooked and should be in jail.

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

3. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Awaiting all the "nuh uh!" responses. Or my favorite ... that the fact that she isn't already in jail proves she's innocent or something ... as if the corruption hasn't spread further than Hillary.

Does it now? Please explain. I'm waiting.

For what? Being a douche?

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

And here it comes...the inevitable head spinning when you see someone you hate winning. Man your fingers are going to be busy the next four years. I suggest some sort of brace so you don't get carpel tunnel. :D

Oh if only that were a crime. It should be. But no. However self dealing charity money is. As is violating the Cuban embargo we had. So there could be some trials for those things. But first he has to get through the rape and fake university trials already on the books. He has no time to be President. He's going to be far too busy with all these courtroom dramas.

5. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

We've all lost this election.

Unless literally everything Hillary has done and is doing is completely ignored, she's going to have her hands full as well.

6. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Her stuff is limited to government issues though. Trump has a government issue, a rape accusation trial, a fraudulent school issue, charity self dealing issue and that doesn't even take into account any lawsuits over his businesses, contractors suing him, etc.

7. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Are you intentionally ignoring all the bull crap looming over Clinton?

8. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

How did I know this was just more Hillary hate mongering by the title alone .....:oops:

9. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Why do you so easily dismiss the immensely stupid crap she is involved with simply because her name is there? That's called being a sheep. Please open your eyes to what's going on with both parties. The bias you're displaying is blinding you to the very real issues going on and it doesn't make you better than anyone else. We have some truly terrible candidates running for President, so please don't let favoritism make you ignore what's happening behind the scenes. And stop acting like Hillary is innocent and farting sunshine and rainbows wherever she goes.

10. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I have opened my eyes, investigators have also opened their eyes countless times ...........NOTHING STICKS!!!! Everyone's eyes are getting tired trying to see something that's not there, including voters. Notice how Trump never mentioned Benghazi in all three debates, and how the repetitive email talks barely budges the polls anymore.

11. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

What are you talking about? She's received a subpoena, in which she ignored by deleting 30,000+ e-mails ... the FBI received a subpoena as well. You can create all the fairy tales in your mind that everything is just peaches and sunshine, but there are some very real issues going on. Pretending there aren't issues doesn't make them go away, I'm sorry.

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

(BROKEN) KEYBOARD) HAVE YOU SEEN HER CHARGED? NOPE.
    AND TRUMP WILL BE ON TRIAL FOR RAPE CHARGES AND HIS SCAM OF A UNIVERSITY.

13. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Wow you literally just said exactly what I said people would say. Her not being charged yet is not evidence of her innocence. Please get your head out of the sand.

But but ... have you seen him charged? :rolleyes: And all the allegations against him have been shot down repeatedly. If it turns out he has done those things, then he's truly a piece of hot garbage. So far he's only said incredibly vulgar and stupid things, which says more about his horrible character than his actions, which have yet to be proven. I'm not denying he's a scummy human being, but your blatant bias is blinding you from the obvious and it's getting old, quite frankly. As for Hillary, she's been caught red-handed in matters of national security and has displayed immense irresponsibility and carelessness in matters that, if they were involved with any other human being, would have put that person in jail, lost their clearance, or would have been fired ... or all three. It is absolutely mind-blowing that some of you can just sit there at your keyboards and not care how important these issues are ... while trying to make every excuse in the book for this terrible human being you keep rooting for. I'm starting to lose all hope for this country. To be quite honest, you should be ashamed of yourself.

14. zin macrumors 6502

Donations from foreign agents. Donations from registered lobbyists. Donations from big corporations. Cushy cushy with big banks. Collusion with the media. Special access to Foundation donors whilst SoS. $1 million 'gifts' from foreign governments. Special treatment of Foundation donors in awarding government contracts for Haiti. Foundation donors getting positions on government boards.

Donald is right. Crooked Hillary is the most corrupt person to ever run for president.

15. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

you know how many times the right has said that about trump? just using some of that logic to be sarcastic.

16. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Well sorry that the sarcasm was lost on me, but as you can see, I find it ridiculous as well. It's getting tiresome from both sides.

17. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

i am bad about not making my sarcasm clear.

18. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Me too. It's all good.

19. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You spelled "Hillary is crooked" wrong

20. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Find me two sources that give the same exact detailed story behind the deleted emails, then I might join in on the blame game. The problem is, you won't be able to. Cause the majority of the story behind the deleted emails is just speculation. Even the multiple investigations can't give a firm story of source of blame.

21. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Completely missing out of your rant is that one of these two people will be President. Just the way it is guy. As for losing all hope for the country, well, there is a solution to that issue, and it's just a plane ride away. Or a rocket away if you are unhappy with the entire planet. :D

22. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

That's been part of most of my rants. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. Mars is sounding pretty nice though. :p
    --- Post Merged, Oct 21, 2016 ---
    If you want to keep convincing yourself of that drivel, be my guest.

23. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

That could change quick. Plenty of Wikileaks & FBI emails still to be released.

24. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I hope they never pick you for a trial juror.

25. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

do you see Hillary or the camp refuting ANYTHING leaked already? all they do is blame "Russia" for exposing them.