Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

george-brooks

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This is a forum for everyone who was unable to get an iPhone last night because their shipping address must match the billing address! Share your horror stories.

I am a college student in New York, originally from California. All of my billing addresses are still at my parents houses, and my mom is coming out to visit me on Monday, so she will not be home to receive the new phone even if I did want to have it shipped to CA. I'm so mad, I wish I had remembered that the addresses have to match! Looks like I won't be getting an iPhone 5 for a few weeks.

I feel like this would be a common problem among college students, anyone else?

zachnelson

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2010
This is a forum for everyone who was unable to get an iPhone last night because their shipping address must match the billing address! Share your horror stories.

I am a college student in New York, originally from California. All of my billing addresses are still at my parents houses, and my mom is coming out to visit me on Monday, so she will not be home to receive the new phone even if I did want to have it shipped to CA. I'm so mad, I wish I had remembered that the addresses have to match! Looks like I won't be getting an iPhone 5 for a few weeks.

Not able to help you, but I also have a Canon 5D Mark II. Nice camera haha.

Jnyce

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2010

you can change the shipping address during the processing stage before the preparing to ship stage...problem solved

george-brooks

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
you can change the shipping address during the processing stage before the preparing to ship stage...problem solved

Ya, was just reading about this, wish I would've known last night! Too bad, just ordered but now I won't get it on launch day :(

----------

Its saying I cant make changes until the order processes. How long will that take?

george-brooks

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm trying to access my order history and I'm getting a message that says
Something went wrong with your request. Please try again later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.