Shipping Notice Received This Morning. How long are shipments taking?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ogdogg, Sep 24, 2012.

1. ogdogg macrumors 6502

I got my shipping notice from Apple this morning. Looks like it's still in China. Any idea how long these shipments are taking? When will I get my iPhone? Located in Arizona.

2. ogdogg thread starter macrumors 6502

It doesn't take 4-6 weeks to ship something from China. Perhaps you didn't comprehend the question. The order was placed weeks ago and the shipment notice was received this morning... I know it will be at most, 10 days. Just wondering if it's possible to get it by this Saturday.

Anyone else know how long it took to receive your phone once it shipped from China?

3. lordhamster macrumors 6502a

Use the Fedex or UPS tracking# they gave you. They are usually very accurate.

4. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

Placed my order the moment they went live on AT&T. com, mine arrived as usual, in just four short days, via FedEx (before 10:30am). Between Apple, AT&T and FedEx, the experience could not have been better or more reliable. For the last four years in a row I've enjoy this fantastic experience.

5. ogdogg thread starter macrumors 6502

The UPS tracking # doesn't give an expected arrival date. However, Apple originally said October 4th, then said October 5th over the weekend, and lastly said October 1st this morning.

So if it leaves China today, I'm thinking I'll have it sometime between Saturday and Tuesday. Hoping for Saturday, but we'll see...

6. lordhamster macrumors 6502a

Ah I see. Yeah, there are too many variables. I've had Fedex/UPS packages from China to Ohio take 2 days or 7 days. Depending on lots of variables. I'm sure it will be quick.

7. boxster99t macrumors member

It should not take long. My launch day delivered, preordered iPhone 5 went from China to Louisville KY (via UPS) in less than 2 days and sat in Louisville for 2 days so it could be delivered on Friday 9/21.

For something that itsn't held, quicker. I ordered a lightening USB cable over the weekend that shipped from China and will be here (Dallas Texas) this Thursday via Fed Ex.

I am guessing, the OP likely would have his iPhone 5 this week.

8. Sketchr macrumors 6502a

Read through your shipment email. It should give a date..

9. MistaGavin macrumors member

MistaGavin

The one I ordered for my bro says October 1st. Got an email this am.