Ships: October group

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Appl3FTW, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

when are we getting ours? what does ships in October mean, hopefully not October 31 shipment... I was on watch for the 5 and ordered it at 3am. this time for the 5s i fell asleep. woke up at 4:30am and thought it was too late and i'd just try my luck getting one in the store, but to no avail from the long lines.
    fell in line and when the apple agents went to me they said Gold is sold out so i left the line. LOL.
    Anyways, from the stats it seemed like gold sold out the first few mins anyways and the delivery group Ships October in the first half hour. so it wouldn't have matter in my case. i did wish i would've made the 1-3 and 7-10 day groups but anyways. :(

2. bbotte, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013

bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

Guess there is a week long national holiday in China next week. Guess we will not need to check statuses for 7 days starting October 1st. My guess is mid to end of October. I ordered a 16GB gold, 8:45am the 20th with the Apple Store App. I'm gonna go in every couple if days to see if I can get one from one of the two Apple stores here. I was first in line at my AT&T store they came out and said they only had 70 black iPhones. I left and went to the Apple store, found no gold so I ordered online.