Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kevindosi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share a short film I made using 6 iPhones: 3 to film simultaneously and 3 to record audio using the stock iPhone headphone/mic combo. It's my first short film but I think turned out really well One was an iPhone 5, four 4Ss, and two 4s. I'd appreciate any feedback. Also, it is for a contest. The person with the most "likes" wins a trip around the world, and I'm in the running! If you could go like it or even share it, I'd really appreciate it!

http://youtu.be/FrIzHYcSN0E

faiz23

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2010
link for lazy...almost tempted to give you a dislike just for not putting up a link :rolleyes:

kevindosi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
Sorry about that! I posted from my phone where there was no option to link, so I figured it automatically parsed. Thanks for the help, though!

kevindosi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
Great job!

Thanks hardax! Hope you "liked" it. We're actually really close to winning the competition. How cool would it be for the winner to be some chump who filmed with 6 iphones, compared to a professional with pro equipment!

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share a short film I made using 6 iPhones: 3 to film simultaneously and 3 to record audio using the stock iPhone headphone/mic combo. It's my first short film but I think turned out really well One was an iPhone 5, four 4Ss, and two 4s. I'd appreciate any feedback. Also, it is for a contest. The person with the most "likes" wins a trip around the world, and I'm in the running! If you could go like it or even share it, I'd really appreciate it!

http://youtu.be/FrIzHYcSN0E

If my Math didn't fail me, isn't that 7 iPhones? 1 iPhone 5, 4 iPhone 4S & 2 iPhone 4....

Good job as well!

kevindosi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
Whoops, I was mistaken. You're right. It was actually 3 4Ss. We used 3 to film with, and three of us had one in our pockets with the earbuds duct taped to our chests for audio. So six total. And thanks for the support\encouragement!

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Whoops, I was mistaken. You're right. It was actually 3 4Ss. We used 3 to film with, and three of us had one in our pockets with the earbuds duct taped to our chests for audio. So six total. And thanks for the support\encouragement!

If you guys win a medal or a trophy, please post a picture with you guys posing with it. All macrumors members would love to see it ^^

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.