Short film made with 6 iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kevindosi, Nov 8, 2012.

1. kevindosi macrumors regular

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to share a short film I made using 6 iPhones: 3 to film simultaneously and 3 to record audio using the stock iPhone headphone/mic combo. It's my first short film but I think turned out really well One was an iPhone 5, four 4Ss, and two 4s. I'd appreciate any feedback. Also, it is for a contest. The person with the most "likes" wins a trip around the world, and I'm in the running! If you could go like it or even share it, I'd really appreciate it!

http://youtu.be/FrIzHYcSN0E

2. faiz23 macrumors 6502

faiz23

link for lazy...almost tempted to give you a dislike just for not putting up a link :rolleyes:

3. kevindosi thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry about that! I posted from my phone where there was no option to link, so I figured it automatically parsed. Thanks for the help, though!

4. hardax macrumors regular

5. kevindosi thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks hardax! Hope you "liked" it. We're actually really close to winning the competition. How cool would it be for the winner to be some chump who filmed with 6 iphones, compared to a professional with pro equipment!

6. Beeplance macrumors 65816

Beeplance

If my Math didn't fail me, isn't that 7 iPhones? 1 iPhone 5, 4 iPhone 4S & 2 iPhone 4....

Good job as well!

7. kevindosi thread starter macrumors regular

Whoops, I was mistaken. You're right. It was actually 3 4Ss. We used 3 to film with, and three of us had one in our pockets with the earbuds duct taped to our chests for audio. So six total. And thanks for the support\encouragement!

8. Beeplance macrumors 65816

Beeplance

If you guys win a medal or a trophy, please post a picture with you guys posing with it. All macrumors members would love to see it ^^