Short Review for a weird case for girls - guys please skip:-)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by flyingbird, Dec 28, 2011.

1. flyingbird macrumors newbie

I didn’t see any review for this case. So I will give it a short one.

First of all, I would like to mention the initial responses from other people when they saw my iphone with this case around my neck (I have lots of social events to attend). “Wow, this is so~~~ cute!! Where did you get it?!” That’s all the response I received from all the ladies; “This looks weird…”- That’s the comments from all the guys. So apparently it’s a girl’s case. Frankly it IS weird if I see some guy have this case…

This Monster fur case is a snap on case. It’s well designed and looks like luxury brand: It does not look cheap at all with my channel purse. The fur is only on the back side, and it’s artificial. So there is no bad smell. It has a very soft fuzzy touch on the back. How can I describe this…it’s the same feeling as I touch my fuzzy cat:). I am a person who loves fashion and uniqueness, this case fits me well. Since its winter time, and wearing this case does seem to warm my iphone.:)

[​IMG]

Now some nitpicks. I take pictures with my iphone a lot~ (A lot means I have already 8000 pictures in my iphone as of yesterday). But with this case you will have to put the fur below the camera downward when taking pictures. Note that the fur does not cover the camera at all. but it’s so fuzzy and kind of long, if you don’t put them downside when taking pictures, sometimes you will get the fur in your photos. Another one need to mention is that it might become dirty in several months. The seller claims that its washable, and you can shape it up back again using your dryer, but since I change my phone case every several month, it’s a non-issue for me. Fashion is more important to me and fashion changes frequently too.:)

Forgot to mention, it come with three different colors. I bought all of them. It’s not expensive at all only 39.99$ a piece.

You can get it here

2. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

weird.....

3. TheiPhoneChick macrumors 6502

TheiPhoneChick

I am a girly girl and that thing is nasty looking. Kind of like a dead squirrel but if you like it then that is all that matters!

4. DDjerry macrumors newbie

DDjerry

these pics make me feel ...don't know how to say

5. JeffreyDJ macrumors regular

My wife was "eh?" when I showed it to her ... And then she asked if it came in pink.

6. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Please don't feed the spammers. The OP is a shill for pocomaru.

7. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Sorry, but that does not look like a "luxury" brand. That is sheepskin. I see a lot of that when I travel to Auckland, New Zealand. There's nothing wrong with sheepskin. It has many multi-purposes, but for a phone case - Not! It isn't even shabby chic. C'mon that's a mop.

8. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

What do you do in Aucks?

9. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82