Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by cal-1212, Dec 19, 2007.
Hi wondering if i should buy a macbook now or if apple will probrably bring a new one out soon
I personally don't think its very likely, but its possible there will be an update/change at MacWorld in 26 days
Buy it now.
Hi wondering if you used the search function as this topic is posted a couple times every hour.
If you're concerned about a new and better model coming out in the future and you don't want to ever have an outdated computer, never buy one.
At least wait til January 15th (Macworld). But it's highly unlikely for anything new to drop (now or then).
they lurk around here everywhere seeking the same question to be answered over and over and over and over again
The MacRumors Buyer's Guide is a good place to see past trends.
We've already seen the Fall update for the MacBook. It's going to be awhile for the next one.
Wait till Macworld and see what Apple does.
Macworld is coming up very soon so I would wait, if you had asked this question months ago the answer would be different
If you're not really a fan of the Macbook's current design, I would definitely wait to see if they make any changes to that. Otherwise I would said go for it and buy it now. But with Macworld not even a month away, wait and see what happens with the specs.
Thanks for the tips
To those who said i should search i will next time (i'm new)
I have decided to wait until Macworld in jan
Macbook was updated 2 weeks after I got mine, I was pissed (I also had no idea that I should have searched it out first, It was my first Mac). But after I got to using it I've found that it still runs blazingly fast, and the Hard Drive still has 47 of it's original 111 GB empty after 8 months. I'm very happy with it, I say just get one now and forget about it.
i second the get one now.
if you want it, get it.
there will always be something new out there.
the macbook will always be a great computer to have.