Should I Buy PSP 3 With 100 Games For 500 EURO

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by iphonetoday, May 7, 2011.

1. iphonetoday macrumors regular

hi all . i need someone pro give me idea about this

my friend he has PSP 3 game consolde ,he will copy around 100 game copy to
    external hard drive and do everything work sale it for me , he live in uk
    he sold me around 500 euro which is 700 usd plus shipping fee international

is this a good deal ?

i'm understand that psp 3 now in bestbuy cost like 300 dollars
    if i purchase that console i still have to buy game to play

this console he sale for me is hack version , so he make all good game inside it

is this good deal to purchase ?

thanks

2. wpotere Guest

It is a bad deal and illegal! He is going to give you copies of games that he didn't pay for but wants you to pay for them? Yeah, I would avoid that one at all cost.

3. iphonetoday thread starter macrumors regular

oh ...
    he told me 500 UK because
    his console when he buy is 300 plus 150 dollar seagate hard drive plus shipping 100 dollar international weight lbs , 550 he discound 50 euro

what about 400 Euro is that goo deal ?

4. Hansr macrumors 6502a

NO it's a **** deal any way you look at it. Just stop thinking about it, paying for pirated games is silly.

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Terrible deal!

Pirated games are worthless, so effectively you're paying all that for a second hand PSP 3000. That's really bad. You could buy a NEW PSP 3000 for that price, and a load of (legal) games.

Your friend is trying to rip you off.

6. AdrianK macrumors 68020

I'm hoping OP is trolling. Definitely, definitely a terrible idea.

As said by other posters, you're paying way over the top for a second hand console, since pirated games aren't worth anything. It's not a good deal no matter much he charges, unless it's w/o pirated games and costs less than a new PSP 3000.

7. iphonetoday thread starter macrumors regular

could i buy new psp 3 and hack it download all game online putting in external hd like him ?

if that possible i will do that way ..

thanks ....

8. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

You're not going to get any help from people here if all you want to do is pirate software, go ask somewhere else how to steal things. What you are asking is in direct violation of the EULA as well as the DMCA, it's stealing.

A lot of people make a living off this industry, their hard work, dedication, time, and effort go in to making games entertaining and fun. Support them, buy the game. PSP games can be had on the cheap nowadays, go out there and support the developers and publishers that make them available to you.

9. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I assume you actually mean PS3 rather than PSP 3.

Also discussions on the procurement of 'illegal' material / copyright violation is against the rules of MacRumors.

Do what you want, but do not expect any help or advice here in relation to it.

10. jbyun04 macrumors 6502a

jbyun04

awful deal

You can get a PSP for $60-80. What you do is your own business but PSP games aren't exactly expensive.

11. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

^ Judging by the grammar in the opening post and subsequent posts. I am assuming English is a second language, and that the poster actually means a PS3 rather than PSP3 as it would make the pricing more accurate.

Either way it's still illegal.