Should I buy the new iBook???

ReconOne

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2001
2
0
Nairn, Scotland
I am really in need to get the new iBook (G3-500Mhz) but du e to the arrival of MacWorld, I am still holding back, just in case Apple has intention to launch the iBook at a faster speed.

Help!!!!!
 

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
14,316
1,605
seems unlikely Apple will do a major iBook revision so soon after their recent release...

but, of course... it's only a week away... :)

arn
 

macboy

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
189
0
There is about a 20 day waiting period for all iBooks from Apple. Order one now.... then cancel if something better comes out..... and then order that one...

Here no one has the iBook for sale except for order with big long lists.... Just demo models are on the tables but they are not for sale except to the highest bidder....
 

Macwizzard

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2001
49
1
Holladay, UT
I would wait. I doubt that they will get a faster processor, but who knows. There is a huge wait, but it wouldn't be horrible to wait for such a great machine, especially if it came in different colors.