iPad mini should i buy the new ipad or wait for a possible update later this year?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Josieb1, Mar 27, 2018.

  1. Josieb1 macrumors member

    Josieb1

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Location:
    London
    #1
    I have an ipad mini 4, I bought it in November 2015. I'm starting to get sudden shutdowns, particularly at 35% of power or less.

    I really want another mini so is the next refresh possibly in late June?

    I'll get the new ipad (128GB) if a new mini is not announced but I can wait a few months.
     
  2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

    tobefirst

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2005
    Location:
    St. Louis, MO
    #2
    Always wait as long as you can, but don’t wait on a new iPad mini. That’s pointless.
     
  3. 1ceb0x macrumors newbie

    1ceb0x

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2013
    #3
    I am having the same question. I already have a still powerful iPad Pro 9.7 though I need a cellular version. I was thinking of upgrading to 10.5 but there might be an upgraded version in a few months.
     

Share This Page