Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16) Hey all So I've been reading all of these complaints with the phone (yellowing screen, batterygate...) and while I know there teething problems I'm wondering if I should wait another month to see if a newer batch corrects these issues. The thing is I also have my contract coming up in the end of December so I'll need to know what to do so I can look to getting a new phone and new plan. Any thoughts on this move? I know it almost a lottery but I I had the same concerns when the 2011 mbp's came out so I waited 4 months and my laptop is running perfectly. Any advice is great! Looking forward to the new phone as this will be my first iPhone!