Should I get the iClear or Bodyguardz for my ipod touch 2g?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by baseball-kid8, Sep 16, 2008.

1. baseball-kid8 macrumors member

I just got my new ipod and was wondering which case is better. I had the iclear on my old touch and it was great for protection but it felt to big and bulky. I like the feel of an ipod 'naked' but I want good protection. I am mostly looking for something that will protect the back from scratches and protecting it for the occasional drop.

Also, is the Best skin ever a good deal. It is cheaper and it only comes with 1 compared to bodyguardz 2.

Thanks

2. hogfaninga macrumors 65816

hogfaninga

I have had the Bodyguardz and I think Best Skins Ever are just as good. You do realize they are made of the same material, right? The difference is people pay 3 times as much for the other one for the little crappy scrapper(credit card is better), the solution(which is nothing more than liquid soap and water), and instructions (which you can easily download in 5 secs.). Both apply the same way. They both protect and feel the same.

3. scotty96LSC macrumors 65816

scotty96LSC

If you are just looking for protection for the back, like I was, then you might want to look at Gelaskins to do that for you. I have one and it works great and looks good too.