Should I go ahead or not. Need advise asap

DryEyez

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2010
314
0
UK
Hi guys,

So I have arranged to meet a seller of an iPhone 4S 16GB unlocked mint condition white.

In exchange for my Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB unlocked mint condition white.

I realise the new iPhone is out next month or the month after, however I do miss having an iPhone. But, what do you guys think...would you go ahead with the trade?
 

rdowty

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2008
665
109
I would. You'll be all set when the new iPhone arrives if you plan to upgrade.
 

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
6,753
4,885
Hi guys,

So I have arranged to meet a seller of an iPhone 4S 16GB unlocked mint condition white.

In exchange for my Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB unlocked mint condition white.

I realise the new iPhone is out next month or the month after, however I do miss having an iPhone. But, what do you guys think...would you go ahead with the trade?
I would because flipping iPhones is easy if you want to trade up, and the value retained is always good.
 

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
3,743
465
Orange County, California USA
I'd do the trade too. Later, if you decide to go for the new iPhone, you can always sell the 4S. And if you decide the next iPhone doesn't appeal to you (which I highly doubt), then you're one step ahead with the 4S.
 

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
12,899
3,419
Boston, MA
Depending on where you are located, the SGS3 actually has a higher resale value right now. Where I am, the 4S 16GB runs about $50-75 below what the SGS3 equivalent does. YMMV of course.