Should I keep my apple backorder or go online to att on tuesday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tbluhp, Jun 26, 2010.

1. tbluhp macrumors 6502a

I have had my backorder iphone on order since June 22 but I hear if I go online on Tuesday to ATT they have them for ready to ship first come first serve. So what should I do?

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

If you feel like waiting in line, go for it. If not, wait until its delivered.

edit: Also, if your upgrade eligibility already changed, I believe it takes a couple days before it goes back to normal if you were to cancel.

3. tbluhp thread starter macrumors 6502a

No I meant going online to att.com and doing it.

I am new customer not upgrading so I think it would not matter.

4. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

Oh alright. Well if you order online for delivery you wouldn't get it on the 29th obviously. On the other hand, you avoid waiting in a long line and the chance of not getting one at all.

If you can get there early, try buying it at the store. If not, just do it online I guess.

5. Figbash Acrobat macrumors 6502a

Figbash Acrobat

What happens Tuesday? Sorry, is that when AT&T first has them available?

6. UnknownMacNoob macrumors member

The 29th is when ATT will have the phones available for in-store pick-up on a first come, first serve basis. Get your tent ready.

7. Figbash Acrobat macrumors 6502a

Figbash Acrobat

Ok, thanks. I figured more people would wait for Apple to officially "address" the reception issue. And yes I'm aware it's not problematic for all, but I'm waiting to see some results. (but, honestly, also to check out the white phone first) :eek:

8. tbluhp thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am thinking of maybe just keeping my pre-order that was placed on the 22ed and see if it gets delivered sometime.

9. Garrett67 macrumors regular

That is what I'm doing. I ordered mine last week and it says its shipping by July 14th.

Mine was ordered from Apple store btw.