I have an iPhone 6 and I plan on getting the 6S Plus when it's released. I just joined Verizon when I got my 6 last September so I still have over a year left on my contract. My ETF is $240. However, my Verizon bill is usually $90-$100 even though I have their limited-time $60 plan with 2GB of data and unlimited talk and text (I always go over my data). I'd like to go to Cricket so I can get their Smart Plan which is 5GB of data for $45 a month. I'd be saving $50-$55 a month, which means after a few months I will have made up the money I paid for my ETF. Should I switch now or wait until after I acquire the 6S Plus? I'll have to buy it at full retail/out of contract and sell my 6 either way.