Should I preorder iPhone 4 now from Apple or test my luck with ATT on the 29th?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macbookpro45, Jun 22, 2010.

1. macbookpro45 thread starter macrumors 6502

It's shipped by july14th or would you think by then that ATT stores would have them in stock for walk ins?

2. macbookpro45 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

They're guaranteed to have them in stock on the 29th. Question is, how many? I was totally ready to wait in line at 3AM on Thursday, but them pushing it back so long is seriously annoying me. I'm pretty sure if you get there EARLY on the 29th you will get one. However, be sure to get there around 4AM. You can't imagine how many times I've thought of just getting the Palm Pre Plus. It's only a penny from Amazon.Com too.

4. macbookpro45 thread starter macrumors 6502

I've been thinking about just waiting for samsung captivate or aria...i'm sure i'll be eligible for another upgrade in a year, and I actually like andriod I just wanted to try ios.

5. TaylorBoi macrumors member

Im gonna try my luck on the 29th..the 24th is taking forever to get here let alone the 29th SMFH

6. macbookpro45 thread starter macrumors 6502

what's SMFH and SMH?

7. TaylorBoi macrumors member

8. shox2k2 macrumors 6502

hmmm

I don't know how much available you have, but why not pre-order now, and if you can get one on the 29th then cancel your order, but if not then don't cancel it. But i'm not sure if it shows you upgraded or not. I'm trying to decide if I should drive down to OKC to get one on sunday from an applestore assuming they get them in daily like past years or just wait and see if the white one gets a ship date in the next month for my wifes phone or just get her the black.