I currently have a MPB 15 inch 512 455, after waiting for years and finally deciding to retire my 2011 mpb. I'm wondering if I should exchange my current model for an upgrade to the Radeon Pro 460? I made a decision to buy the current in stock model I have since I was having issues with the 2011 model, and I needed something that day. I also read of some of the problems people were having with distortion with the 460, and it spooked me a bit, after having similar issues with both my 2009 and 2011 mpb models and multiple logic board replacements in both. Is the 460 so much better that I should go through the hassle of returning my current model and ordering a new one? Tomorrow is the last day for exchange and I haven't had a chance to really put this machine through its paces yet. I do plan to use lightroom, and perhaps do some video editing eventually, and I do some videoconferencing. I've felt this get hot but not too bad at times. Practically, how much will I suffer in lightroom or some video editing without the upgrade? All things being equal I'd rather not make the trip but I'm also feeling a bit foolish for passing up something that could be better. How much better would it be? Thanks in advance for any advice.