See this thread: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=621565 To summarize the thread, I returned my plastic MB and Apple is giving me a 2.0 MB. Initially, I planned on selling my plastic MB to get a unibody MBP. But now that Apple is giving me a unibody MB, I was just going to keep it. But as time goes by, the urge to get an MBP keeps coming on. I wanted the faster processor and the backlit keyboard, so that makes the MBP even more enticing. I would be using it at college mostly, so the MB obviously has the upper hand here, as far as the weight goes. The MBP weighs just about the same as the plastic MB that I owned so I would never have gotten used to the lighter computer. I'd have to put up about $500 bucks to upgrade to the Pro. Is it a good idea? I think if I go through with it, I'm going to put up the MB in the marketplace. Has anyone gone from the 13" to the 15"? The screen size is really the number one factor in my decision, and I wouldn't spend a great deal of time at a desk with an external monitor... Also, how is the battery life in the Pro compared to the regular Macbook? If I switch to the 9400M on battery, can I get the same battery life?