Should I upgrade from 32GB to 64GB 3g? I can't decide

Discussion in 'iPad' started by propynyl, Apr 2, 2010.

1. propynyl macrumors regular

Jul 3, 2007
    I ordered the 32GB iPad 3G, and I am seriously considering upgrading to the 64GB but I can't decide. Double the memory would be really welcome, I have a 16GB iPhone and I constantly have to pick and choose what media to put on there.

But I'm already spending over $800 with the dock, which is A LOT of money. I almost feel guilty about spending that much money on something that I know will become cheaper in like 6 months, however I work hard, make good money, and deserve to buy nice stuff!

So on one hand, I feel like "what the hell, I'm already spending a piss load of money, why not go all the way and get double the storage" The classic movie theatre popcorn argument. And on the other hand I'm thinking "$900+ is so much money, I might feel guilty and regret the purchase, especially if it breaks or gets stolen or something."

I can't decide!
  2. pagansoul macrumors 65816

Aug 10, 2006
    For me it's a no brainer. I have 4TB on my desktop. It's killing me that the iPad's largest HD is only 64GB.
  3. raremage macrumors 6502a

Nov 21, 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    I've never regretted having more storage space, only finding I don't have enough.
  4. illutionz macrumors 65816

Oct 2, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Of course you can do whatever you want with your money but I know 1000% that I am buying iPad 2 next year and spending the that much $$ for first generation product is unjustified for me