Ok here is the thing I am a Verizon customer and am switching to AT&T(you guys know why) and have 2 8GB iphones on DF from the AT&T store nearest my house. Last night I checked the nearest Apple store and they had them all in stock, me being a total dork sometimes was kinda like well its an hour and a half away and by the time I get there they will be out. So later around 3 I called the Apple store and asked if they had any in stock, he said yeah all of em so I asked him how long of a wait he said only an hour. Me still being a dumbass today was just like well I can wait a little for my DF. I am/was until ATT changed the site 75th at my store and ordered them on the 18th. Needless to say, might have some more waiting to do. So tonight I check the Apple availability and they have the one I want (2 8GB) in stock. So quick poll guys: You guys hold my future... You guys think I should go for it and hit the Apple store in the morning, and cancel my DF while I am there???