Should I wait to get an Imac or buy one now?

KMEDEK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2002
2
0
I want to buy an imac but I heard they are supposedly going to quit shipping the 15" in October. Does that mean that all imacs will be going to the 17"? I would love to get the 17" model but can't really afford it at the price it is right now. I have been holding off to see if they were coming out with new models next month but I am getting ansy. If they aren't coming out with something new soon I would just assume to go ahead and get the 15". Anyone know something I don't know?
 

KMEDEK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2002
2
0
What did they update? I am wondering if they are supposed to be coming out with new models and discontinuing the 15"?
 

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
3,100
0
they did the imacs a while back, so I wouldn't be expecting an update till atleast MWSF, but then again, its apple and they are very suprising
 

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
1,704
0
'Toba, Canada
hmm, if u have the money, get a 17" imac, but wait till maybe mwsf (january) if your not too fond of mac os 9 and there may be some updates...