Should one of America's choices for president be a woman who hates men?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by DUCKofD3ATH, Mar 1, 2016.

1. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Talk about #WarOnMen! This is unacceptable:

It will be hard for Mrs. Clinton to focus on policy and stay above the fray as her opponent and her own operation dig in for a brutish campaign. “Hope and change, not so much,” said David Plouffe, who managed Mr. Obama’s 2008 campaign, referring to the slogan that defined that race. “More like hate and castrate.”
    It's been rumored for years that Ms. Clinton is no fan of men:

Hillary Hates Men -- Paglia
    Camille Paglia, feminist and democrat, says in this article on salon.com that Hillary hates men, "distrusts them and feels morally superior to them."​

It's terrible that one of America's choices for president will be a woman who hates and distrusts half of America.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

she also hates other women, like the ones who accused her husband for example :D

3. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

But it's rumored that she does like some women very much.

4. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

What can you expect of someone who supports Trump? The hate is at the core.

5. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

The anti Trump guys still do not get it. Does he have support because he is Trump or does he have support because of the corruption in our government. You need to look outside the box.

6. Renzatic, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016

Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    While I agree about looking outside the box, because the establishment obviously isn't doing a good job of running the country, I just wish we found someone else besides Trump.

He's scary in an End Of The Western World As We Know It sorta way.

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Must be why the KKK likes him I guess.

8. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Yes indeed POTUS is very scary with his Anti-American beliefs.

9. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

What you're doing here is something like performance art, right?

10. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Makes you wonder what type of interpretive dance he'll come up with for this one.

BL.

11. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

And why the Commies liked Obama and now Bernie. Not sure who likes Hillary. Probably nobody.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 1, 2016 ---
    So everybody here is OK with "castrate" being cited as how Hillary's campaign will be run? Just curious.

12. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

There's Steve Knight replying with a totally irrelevant response again.

13. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I'm sure it'll involve at least 5 minutes of spinning around in circles while miming tears flowing down his cheeks.

14. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

I think anyone that would be outside the box would be viewed that way. You also have to take in account of who would and could do it. It takes someone with brass and money, that almost always brings an eccentric attitude.

I like it, this country is stepping up much like they did with Obama. While the right hates Obama, the world didn't end with him. 4 years of Trump is a worthy try and it just might make this country better and correct the corruption of our politicians.

15. hiddenmarkov macrumors 6502a

Confused...is there a woman who doesn't think she is morally superior to a man?

16. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Pot Black

17. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

The same thing could be said of the person who wrote that article. Duck is reaching pretty far out there using Camille Paglia's words as a reference for basically anything.

18. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Now, a lie. When I respond to a post, it has relevance to the topic being discussed. Unlike you who wants to interject guns and other oddities into every post on this board with no relevance whatsoever. I get you have little life experience, I applaud you want to be involved and heard your but you have to do it with respect, otherwise, it has netted you what you have, no respect.

19. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I am usually responding to someone else. and half the time it is more joking then anything else how else to deal with all the crazy ranting here?

20. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

You know, if Trump came into the scene merely a brash blowhard, insulting the media and his fellow politicians, while riding his outsider, can't-be-bought-off appeal to victory at the polls, I wouldn't be concerned so much. Hell, I might've even voted for the guy. I can easily see the appeal of someone who thumbs their nose at the establishment, and beats them at their own game.

It's the demagoguery that concerns me. Riling up people, and stoking their fears like he has, it's never lead to anything good. It concerns me.

21. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

I get that. I actually like it though because American's skin has become too thin and needs some thickening. Today, if a kid pretends to use their hand as a gun in play, they get suspended or worse from school. Today it is not socially acceptable to play cops and robbers or dare I say, Cowboys and Indians. Come on! Their kids! That same school won't let them have a PB&J because there happens to be a kid in a totally separate lunch period that is allergic to peanuts. That same kid only wants a PB&J because the politically correct lunch the school serves tastes like dog food. I could go on....

22. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I agree with you there, at least. I do think that we coddle our kids just a little too much these days.

...but that's an entirely different subject than what we're discussing here.

23. Meister, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016

Meister Suspended

Meister

Her campaign is already based on her claim that she doesn't have horns.

[​IMG]

24. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

I peaked outside of the box, saw the Outer Gods and now I'm pretty sure I accidentally invited one in and it has taken over a celebrity real estate developer, leading the world into chaos and despair.

Don't look outside the box!