Side letter scrollbar not showing up for Artists view in Music App?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by dnlkk94, Sep 18, 2013.

1. dnlkk94 macrumors newbie

Hey everyone. Just updated to iOS7 today and am liking most of it. However, I am rather disappointed with the new music app. One of my biggest problems is that the vertical list of letters on the right side of the screen for you to scroll through (like in the old music app and the contacts app) is missing from the Artists view. It is present in the Album and Songs view however. In addition, the Artists view is missing the little bar in between the artists that start with a different letter. Again, this is present in the other views. As the Artists view is the one that I use the most in the music app, this is proving to be very frustrating. I've seen screenshots of other people using the Artists view and the alphabetical scroller and letter bars are there. Any tips would be appreciated!

Edit: I am using an iPhone 5. I updated my iPad 3 with iOS7, and the Artist view is presented correctly there, which only further confuses me.

2. ajiuo macrumors 65816

How many artist do you have? It wont show up unless you have a bunch

3. dnlkk94, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013

dnlkk94 thread starter macrumors newbie

I've got 48 artists. It was enough to make the bars and letters appear in iOS 6.

Edit: Nevermind, I resolved the issue by syncing more artists to my phone. I had previously gotten rid of some since I was running out of space. Thanks! :)