Silver Case That Matches the Look of the First iPhone, MacBook Pro, etc.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MICHAELSD, Jul 24, 2009.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I'm planning to buy two or three cases for my iPhone 3GS. I definitely want a silver case that matches the modern aluminum "Apple look". Since aluminum kills reception, I don't want an aluminum case. The Metallic Silver Incase Slider looks like a good choice, but it isn't available anywhere, and it might not look exactly like the silver color I'm looking for, though it's close. The Rebel Scholar Pure Silver case looks like a decent choice, though I haven't seen any pictures or videos of the pure silver case other than the stock photo on Rebel Scholar's site.

2. bcs732 macrumors member

Check out youtube. There's a review of the cash is king rebel scholar case. It's in silver. Should look exactly the same as the plain silver rebel scholar sans the design. That silver doesn't match the look of the first iphone or macbook pros though. But that's as close as u get for a plastic case.

3. MICHAELSD thread starter macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I'm sure there has to be something that has the "aluminum Apple look" that's available. The silver Incase Slider is what I'm leaning torwards, if I can find it.