Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
I like Fallout 3, Oblivion and games like that, where you level up, have to find things as part of quests, etc. I’ve only found the three apps I listed in the thread title that were even close (Xenome was the worst and Crusade was the best, BTW). I like a 3D type of RPG where you can look around and not some of the Zenonia-type apps where you move around a little guy in 3rd person view. Any ideas?

ghostshadow

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2006
Indianapolis
You might want to check out Pocket Legends, Yslandia, Crusade of destiny, Dark Shrine 3d

For some classic RPG action Shining Force is in the app store :D. Square also has most of the ole Final Fantasy titles and a couple newer titles as well.

Those are all I can think of off of the top of my head. There was another 3d RPG but I can't recall it's name.

I have been wanting an oblivion type game as well. Hopefully it'll come eventually.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
You might want to check out Pocket Legends, Yslandia, Crusade of destiny, Dark Shrine 3d

For some classic RPG action Shining Force is in the app store :D. Square also has most of the ole Final Fantasy titles and a couple newer titles as well.

Those are all I can think of off of the top of my head. There was another 3d RPG but I can't recall it's name.

I have been wanting an oblivion type game as well. Hopefully it'll come eventually.

Also, what about Rimelands?

Pocket Legends is a MMO. I already mentioned I wanted a game like Crusade of Destiny, which I've played. The other two games are like what I said I didn't want in the OP.

Rimelands might be okay.

Mass Effect came out with an RPG for the iPhone. It really sucked. Kind of like playing Labyrinth, but the ball (replaced by your fighter) actually shoots. Not even close to Mass Effect.

Ankit_saiyan

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2018
Crusade of destiny, Earth and legend, aralon swords and shadows, ravensword... These are my all time fav mobile open world RPGs

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.