since my iphone 3gs went to 313 I've been using the nexus one

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SMKLABEL, Jun 9, 2010.

1. SMKLABEL macrumors newbie

Nice! Im jealous. Been using the nexus one ever since my iphone accidentally updated to 313. I'm use to paying 5.99 a month for the tzone plan and using the iphone on edge ugh I know edge.
    The nexus one I upgraded to foyo and wow its fast. However I am a dedicated apple user I can't function without my iphone. I found a unlocked 3gs for 400 but whats point now that iphone 4 is coming out.

So I've never been on att before and I was wondering about the cost per month using the iPhone. I mean nexus cost me 30.

Also will I be able to sign a contact and get the 4. Or have to wait. I want to buy it contract. Free. I don't know

By the way I love the flash on foyo one the nexus one buy at the end off anyday after 4 years with using unlocking and taking apart iPhones it's all I want and love.

Thanks

SMK

2. SMKLABEL thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Audi09 macrumors member

i sold my 3gs for a nexusone and love it. Ill take a adroid over apple anytime but as your said you're a apple fan im sure day 1 no matter what you'll get a iphone4

4. turugara macrumors regular

I sold my 3G for a N1 Att. I'm absolutly in love with my N1 and I can't live without the Wifi tethering and N1 torch. I love to tinker and customize so Android is perfect for me. Best of luck with your 4G.

5. tnisatard macrumors 6502

its a big price difference, for the price of tmobile i can get 200 more minutes and unlimited texting as opposed to ATT the same price i only get like 550 minutes with no texting

IMO its not really worth it, but i didnt have signal with tmobile, so i had to get out, and i did not want sprint

6. zachzach8888 macrumors newbie

Solution for 313 on Tmobilie

Anyone knows of solution please !!

Have a 3GS with 313.