Siri in the UK

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jh344, Nov 2, 2011.

1. jh344 macrumors newbie

I know it's still in beta mode (which has probably been discussed to death now). But does anyone know when the fully functioning version will be released over here? I haven't been able to find anything on the Apple website about it, which makes me assume that they haven't given a date yet, but just wondering if anyone has read/seen anything which gives us a rough idea?

Cheers

2. KeithJenner macrumors 6502a

I assume you are talking about business data etc being added. If so I have seen early 2012 mentioned a number of times. Nothing more specific than that.

If you mean it coming out of Beta, then it will very likely be much longer than that.

3. jh344 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I meant things like maps, location based reminders etc working. Hopefully they work on the accent recognition a bit more over here as well. I have a very clear English accent but it still has trouble understanding me.

Early 2012 isn't too bad I guess!

4. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Yeah hope that is sorted soon

5. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

It's all about partnering up with someone and paying large sums of money. Give them a chance.