Siri is sorry

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by estockme, Feb 25, 2012.

1. estockme macrumors regular

for the last couple weeks it seems that more and more often siri refuses to answer me. I don't understand why. Usually i just have my headphones on and i'm walking somewhere, so i don't want to pull my phone out, take my gloves off and all that to make a call. these aren't big requests. i'd say lately its around 80% of my requests, wifi or not, in the big city of chicago.

has this been happening to anybody else?

also, there are a few different versions of her refusal although the most common is "i'm really sorry about this but i can't take any requests right now. can you try again later?" do the other responses mean different things? how do i know if it is phone-side or server-side?

all in all i wish siri were accessible as a regular app or had better settings so i could easily see my history, maybe clear some things, check my connection, etc. i've had a few times where siri stopped working completely until i rebooted or where it got stuck using my gps and wouldn't stop until i rebooted.

2. motoleo macrumors 6502a

motoleo

Siri has been down lately. They may be updating it.

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Ive been having fun using siri but i am glad i didn't upgrade to the 4s just for him ! (I'm in the uk).

4. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

She's been out visiting Evi who's still in the ICU.

5. motoleo macrumors 6502a

motoleo

What's happened to Evi by the way? It sounds like her voice changed.