Siri keeps saying "sorry, i can't do that"...

jonboy71

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
anytime i ask her to establish a relationship such as request one of my contacts be my dad, she will pull up the contact and ask me to confirm. i say yes and she says "sorry, I can't do that". anyone know what the issue is?

Last edited:

NewbieCanada

macrumors 68030
Oct 9, 2007
anytime i ask her to establish a relationship such as request one of my contacts be my dad, she will pull up the contact and ask me to confirm. i say yes and she says "sorry, I can't do that". anyone know what the issue is?
Ask her to open the pod bay doors. I dare you.

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
try asking her to send a text to your dad.She'll then ask you who your dad is. Try that...

megapopular

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2007
Are you using any exchange or google sync for contacts? If so.... http://tingalin.com/2011/10/15/siri-cant-remember-who-your-mom-or-dad-is/

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
i asked her to marry me (shhhhh don't tell my husband!) and she said: let's just be friends

she also gets offended and scold me if i use bad words! lol!

megapopular

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2007
Any luck with getting it to work?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.