Siri Medical Risks/Diagnoses

moonman239

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 27, 2009
Me: "Siri, what genetic disorders am I at risk of developing?"
Siri: "Here's a list of possible disorders, based on your health and your family's medical history:"
50% chance of hemophilia
25% chance of heart disease

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
Me: "Siri, what genetic disorders am I at risk of developing?"
Siri: "Here's a list of possible disorders, based on your health and your family's medical history:"
50% chance of hemophilia
25% chance of heart disease
What type of weed you smoking this morning, OG Kush?

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
What type of weed you smoking this morning, OG Kush?
Kush I'm imagining, though must be a lot better than the stuff around here. This is almost as good as the thread on if you could use the phone as a scale, but man, genetic readers in phones is a must-have for the iPhone 5.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
Kush I'm imagining, though must be a lot better than the stuff around here. This is almost as good as the thread on if you could use the phone as a scale, but man, genetic readers in phones is a must-have for the iPhone 5.
LOL well i'm in California, fantastic stuff is just a doctors note away. hahaha

That thread was good, but my all time fave is some said they added 8GB of music to their iPhoner and they said it felt heavier with more music on there...

Last edited:

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
LOL well i'm in California, fantastic stuff is just a doctors note away. hahaha

That thread was good, but my all time fave is some said they added 8GB of music to their iPhoner and they daid it felt heavier with more music on there...
Oh yeah, that was epically great. Luckily we have motoleo to keep us continually amused these days.

moonman239

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 27, 2009
Interstella5555 said:
genetic readers in phones is a must-have for the iPhone 5.
I'm not talking about a blood reading device. I'm talking about the iPhone keeping track of your personal & family medical history to determine what genetic disorders you might inherit or have inherited.

noobinator

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2009
Pasadena, CA
I'm not talking about a blood reading device. I'm talking about the iPhone keeping track of your personal & family medical history to determine what genetic disorders you might inherit or have inherited.
So something along these lines?

"Siri, my grandparents all died of cancer"

"Bob, there is a good chance you will get cancer" ??

Must.Have.App.