Siri updates scores and commentary live right in front of your eyes... Cool!!!

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by iBreatheApple, Jun 21, 2012.

1. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

I asked Siri if the heat was going to win tonight to which she replied "no one is giving me predictions, but the thunder has the better record though." Then, I noticed her speech bubble change text and thought it was a glitch, but the scoreboard updates every few seconds with her commentary in the bubble changing constantly while I'm doing nothing more than starring at the screen. I can't upload more than one image as I'm on my iPhone, sorry. But this is awesome!!!

Attached Files:

2. iMpathetic macrumors 68030

iMpathetic

Didn't they highlight this feature at WWDC?

3. iBreatheApple thread starter macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

They said she has access to live scores yes, but they didn't say that you could sit there and watch the screen like a scoreboard or how Siri keeps you up-to-date with new commentary. This is just great.

4. batting1000 macrumors 604

5. sakau2007 macrumors 6502

Sick. Now Siri can do what ESPN, Yahoo, and a host of other apps and websites could do (many) years ago?

Cool, I guess?

6. iPhoneApple macrumors 6502

Hope Apple adds more cool features like this in Siri! Would be nice if Siri could send you updates on games every set amount of time.

7. pk7, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012

pk7 macrumors 6502

I was searching the forums and came across this thread, and it intrigues me. Can someone confirm if this still works in Beta 3, and with other sports too?

8. RoboCop001 macrumors 65816

Isn't it great that the iPhone can make phone calls, oh but wait, the very first phone ever was able to do that too :D:D

Well, maybe you thought the feature as useless for you personally. I'm not a sports fan that much, but I think it's way faster than checking the ESPN website or even the app. :)

9. iBreatheApple thread starter macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Well put! I completely agree.