Site posts video of iPod being smashed

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Wow...

To think that someone would be stupid enough to waste other people's money so that they can destroy an expensive item is just ridiculous. So this is what it's come to?...teenagers smashing expensive items for fun. Wow I didn't think people were that stupid, I guess this proves me wrong. That money could have been donated to a nice place, oh well, at least Apple still made a profit. Would have been nice if the little idiots got arrested :D ;)

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Yes, things like this remind me of what kind of idiots there are out there... As you say, why waste the money on something like that when all you're going to do is destroy it? Ah well, whatever turns your crank I guess...

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
And this achieves what exactly?

Not even an interesting stunt, nor a coherent statement of any sorts.

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Apparently they plan to smash the three major upcomming video game systems too according to their website. What a waste indeed. I would love to have these kids be arrested or locked up somehow, now that I would pay to see. I'm sure if someone tipped off a police officer in the area they would take'm down and get them in trouble, we have a lot of crazy laws...I'm sure one of them can get'em in trouble.

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
LimeiBook86 said:
Apparently they plan to smash the three major upcomming video game systems too according to their website. What a waste indeed. I would love to have these kids be arrested or locked up somehow, now that I would pay to see. I'm sure if someone tipped off a police officer in the area they would take'm down and get them in trouble, we have a lot of crazy laws...I'm sure one of them can get'em in trouble.
Nah. I don't see how this could be illegal. Neither do I think I should be illegal. It's just very, very stupid.

L

Lau

Wow, that was dull. That guy really needs to learn how to edit. I was surprised when the "10 minutes later" flashed up, because I wouldn't have put it past him to have shown them sitting there for 10 minutes waiting. That 5 minute transaction filming was painful. :eek:

Oh, and what you guys all said. Pointless. Pointless and dull. Bad combination. I can't wait to see the next one, where they...kick the box. What a cliffhanger. :rolleyes:

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
LimeiBook86 said:
Would have been nice if the little idiots got arrested

Would it? im ot saying what they did was/is right but if they got arrested thing of all the other stuff people would be arrested for:eek:

I liked the start of it!

diddy

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Funny, people won't donate to 'helpsoandsopayhisbills.com' but they will pay to see this.
The Girl Scouts would kill to have a fundraiser like this little guy.

Uhh, now my chest kinda hurts.

Fredo Viola

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2003
p'dmeoff!

That really makes me angry. I mean, with all of the crappy things going on around the world, maybe most especially in this country - I'm thinking Katrina - it really is a shameful waste of money. Extremely shameful.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
Fredo Viola said:
That really makes me angry. I ... Extremely shameful.
It is unfortunate and wasteful, but there are those who clearly get off by participating in sophomoric stunts.

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
Let 'em do what they want. So you would've taken people's or kept the iPod.

Or maybe you would've not done it at all.

Or maybe you would have spent the money on beer and pot.

Well, he decided to smash the iPod at Canada's only (sniff) Apple Store.

To all his own. Don't get all huffy about it.

ph0rce

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2005
what stupid idiots! i hope apple sue them too for there web address!!!! GRRRR WHAT IDIOTS! there are nouthing but SCUM. they should be baned from apple stores! they are a WASTE of space on the face of the earth :mad: GO AWAY YOU SILLY LITTLE BOYS!

Yvan256

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2004
Canada
These idiots may hate the "iPod revolution" (whatever), but I hate the "fonts so small you can't even read the website" revolution.

I also hate the "lame WMV format revolution".

And yes, Apple should crack down on them, if only for the "iPod" in the domain name.

I should register "paymyrevolution.com" to copy these idiots, then make a dumb video about me going to the store and buying it. :D

What next? "smashmyferrari.com"? :rolleyes:

Stella

macrumors G3
Apr 21, 2003
Canada
Sad video.

.. and they said they were surprised they got kicked out of the Apple Store....
WTF do they expect!!!!???

AppleStore in Yorkdale is really good - *still* it gets very busy after months of being open.

Photorun

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2003
NYC
Maybe we need to take up a collection for "smash a little punkass spoiled little pr***," and with about a grand raised well go find the little turd and beat the living snot out of him. Then we'll donate the money to a good cause of our liking. Me, personally, would beat the living crap out of this brainless twerp for free, for pleasure, but I'm thinking raising some money for causes overlooked by such a vile little jerk*** would be a nice perk.