Site Says download movies striaght to your iphone is this for real???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snook911, Sep 25, 2007.

1. paulyras macrumors 6502

All I can say it I'm not about to give them my credit card number....

2. DaftUnion macrumors 6502a

DaftUnion

lol, this is bogus. It's most likely just links to p2p software such as bit torrents and then they just give you a link for some free software such as handbrake or mac the ripper to convert this illegal content into a format your iPhone can use.

Damn, I hate it when I'm right. Just read the bottom of the screen:

"The purchase of a membership is not a license to upload or download copyrighted material. We urge you to respect copyright laws and share responsibly. iPhoneNova.com does not provide a direct database for downloading. iPhoneNova.com provides members with the necessary software, tutorials & unlimited technical support for their downloading needs."

3. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

LOL

straight from their front page:

4. carfac macrumors 65816

carfac

I hate sites like this. They are always posting links to them on one of my forums, and I am always busy deleting them.

5. snook911 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Did I do something wrong. All I did was cut and paste the address. Was thier something wrong with it.

6. thestaton macrumors 6502

7. snook911 thread starter macrumors 6502a

delete it or lock it if you want but this is not I repeat not spam. I was searching for iPhone games came accross this site was not sure what it was so i asked here. Is'nt that what this site is for. I was not sure if this was a legit site so i asked for some advice. Sorry if it Pissed anyone off but it was not spam.

8. carfac macrumors 65816

carfac

I would guess this is true- not snook spamming. Wen I see it on my forum, it is ALWAYS new members, and their first posts. I am sure snook is innocent in this!

9. snook911 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thank you carfac. Once you get labeled as a spammer it kind of sticks and I am not a spammer.

10. Peace macrumors P6

Peace

Nevertheless I would steer clear of this site until it has been proven to be legit.

11. Pattycerts macrumors 6502

Delete the links to the bogus site and we'll see if you post again. Easy resolution.

12. anubis macrumors 6502a

Um... direct from the home page....

"The purchase of a membership is not a license to upload or download copyrighted material. We urge you to respect copyright laws and share responsibly. iPhoneNova.com does not provide a direct database for downloading. iPhoneNova.com provides members with the necessary software, tutorials & unlimited technical support for their downloading needs. "

13. ellsworth macrumors 6502a

I'm pretty sure he was serious with this post... dunno why... just feel that way.. It's not like his post stated: HEY GUYS... CLICK HERE.. It's more like... IS THIS REAL!? Not all of us are good with pointing out SPAM or Bogus sites... Help the guy out and just simply tell him to stay away.. Don't accuse him... Savages I tell ya ;)

14. CiscoGuru&aMac macrumors member

CiscoGuru&aMac